Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Turkish weddıng and nıght on the lake

This was the first Turkish wedding that I went to and my parents said it was boring so... I just danced the whole time, which was kinda boring becuse Turkish dance, or at least when your not in a dark club, isnt very fun. But it was fun for me!!

Aaaaahhh nothing like tons of Turkish men all dancing at the same time..

The girl was kinda ugly but the dress was very VERY beautıful. I have never seen so many sequınes ın one place! I lıked ıt!



My anne and baba (dad and mom) getting there grove on. They are both acually really good dancers.


The moon was so beautiful but my camera refused to work on night mode. And I refused not to have a picture.




This (in the background) is called, translated Lovers Island)




















So this night happened a long time ago, Me and by "brother (and sıster)" went for a walk by the lake. Then we got bored (or we got boring as everyone who has bad english would say.) And so we decided to go get on some paddle boats and paddel around a bit. But then Candyshop (well her name is atually spelled Kandişa but pronounsed the same as Candyshaw.) So everyone calles her Candyshop (after the song by M&M) and I call her CandyCorn. Because one day she called me and said "Im Candy" and I said "Im Corn." So there you have it. So Candycorn forgot her contacts on a bench we were sitting on so we had to rush back and retrive them. So here are some beautiful pic. of that night!

No comments: